Content Writing Services
Creating Content for People and Google
We create content that resonates with your audience, tickles a reader’s fancy, gets shared socially, and linked to from other websites. Quality content keeps people reading until the end, driving conversions. Our content writing services can elevate your marketing efforts from mediocre to monumental.
Optimized Content Writing
Fundamentally, SEO is all about optimizing a website for search engines. The goal of search engine optimized content is:
- To make every element of a page/post(i.e. text and visuals) easier to understand for people and search engines
- Rank better on search engine results pages (SERPs)
- Drive targeted traffic
In order to please search engines and offer value to the people – who may be your potential customers – you need to maintain a balance. It is a tightrope walk.
Our Content Strategy
We incorporate the following kinds of content in our SEO and people-friendly content strategy:
- Product & Landing Pages: They are the main pillar of e-commerce business or any business that drive sales through their website. A product/landing page that is written to drive conversions also serves as a PPC landing page.
- Blog Posts: Blog posts help in building authority, credibility, and above all — backlinks. Building backlinks and authority of a landing/product page is difficult. A blogpost does this job by passing its authority to the product/landing pages.
- Articles: News, events, and interview articles for news or magazine sites.
- Listicles: List posts are one of the most link-worthy and most shared content on social media platforms. List post also ranks well on SERPs.
- Checklists: A checklist is a list of items required to do a job. For example, the checklist we make before going out for a wildlife photography tour or buying groceries. The same idea can be extrapolated to writing a checklist of any kind of business or industry.
- How-to Guides: A How-to-guide is a blogpost that explains the steps required to do a particular job. A how-to-guide breaks down a complex process in simplest and sequential steps.
- Case studies: Case studies are indispensable for gaining credibility and social proof. They also offer an opportunity for customers to share their stories and experiences about the product(s) or services that a business is offering.
- Infographics: Any data, facts or information can be represented in an infographic. People and search engines love infographics. A blog post embedded with an interesting infographic ranks better on SERPs.
- Reviews: Product reviews have become all the rage. We all look for product reviews before buying a product. A review page — that is ranking well on search engines — will raise your product sales by a good margin.
- FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs) post lists all possible questions about a product/service and their answers in the simplest form. FAQs can be embedded in a landing or product page. A landing page with embedded FAQs ranks well on SERPs — particularly for voice queries(questions asked through Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, or Apple Siri).
Our Approach to SEO Content Writing
Know the Audience First
Before writing about a specific topic, we research the audience base first. Knowing and understanding your audience is essential for SEO copywriting.
Q&A sites like Reddit and Quora, niche-related forums, and groups on social media platforms like Facebook offer a great insight in understanding audience needs and preferences.
Online surveys and quizzes on social media platforms can be conducted to deep-dive into understanding the target audience base.
Keyword Research and Search Intent
After gaining the audience insights, we go for keyword research and search intent behind specific keywords. Business-specific keywords are listed in a sheet — with keyword volume and ranking difficulty level — and their search intent is marked.
Topic and Competitor Content Analysis
We thoroughly research a topic before writing about it. There are so many ways to understand and analyze a given topic. Generally, we do topic and competitor content analysis by:
- Analysis of top-ranking pages for readability, comprehensiveness, scannability, and visual appeal, etc.
- Finding new sub-topics – that are not covered – on Q&A, new sites, or social media platforms
- Discovering new ideas or dimensions to a given topic by conducting polls/surveys or creating topic threads on niche forums
- Use Google/YouTube/Facebook/Pinterest to uncover new article ideas
Ready to Think Big?
Let us help disrupt your industry.